Sunday, August 3, 2008

video vixen

today I had a "nice" comment made to me about my ass being so big i could be in a video but then out of the kindness of his heart he said with no disrespect , now I'm kind of confused or whether i should have said thank you or been upset by the comment and then i as i was pondering what to say to that, he gave me his number for a video he's a directing... i guess the working out is working OK because now I'm getting looked at more for my butt than my face apparently i found a balance from just working more on the abs than my butt lol ...my grandma told me I'm just blooming into my looks i wish that crap would have happen when i was in high school it would have made my time in there alot more smoother...

here's another little moment in my world
I meet a really cool guy 2 days ago i was so scared i didn't know what to say ,so he started talking and and then i responded cool and then i said something dumb and now I'll probably never talk to him again which sucks i really liked him, i tend to get nerves and forget all train of thought and say something stupid :( oh well if I find someone..... then i find someone.... if i don't... i don't....my new car is my baby ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry about that... and im sure everyone grows into their "look" after highschool. i dont feel as i did, i was always that black geek at the school, but nowits different. o well.and you got the car??? which one? pics please

kiki said...

the same firebird in the pic i was sooo happy when the owner called me and said i had the car ....geek?? seem cool to me ..but i fall into a the geek catergory to more of a science geek

I'll hit you with some car pics

Anonymous said...

oh yea... you're definetely awesome. i dont know many girls that would go to a junk yard period, but actually going to get parts. amazing

kiki said...

thank you :) ...my grandad, mom and dad work on cars so i had to learn my way around cars

..... said...

your blog content is really interestin

Samantha Smikle said...

You've been back! I always put my foot in my mouth or just say something silly, hahah. He shouldn't hold it against you and if he does, he wasn't worth it...great post!
xo,
S.