Wednesday, August 13, 2008

the rundown so far

here's a little rundown of what's been going on in my world

1. I meet a really cute guy ( cute is an understatement)he's funny, smart, talks like a white boy (so he says), he's a smart ass at times but it's cute as hell,and he's my new best friend

( he kinda looks like larenz tate )kinda



2. I bought the Louis Vuitton Rubber Wedges I don't wear heels like that but they look sexy on my feet...( im trying to be girly)

not in pink




3. I've been drawing like crazy



4. I now have 5,000 in my account i don't know from where and i don't plan to find out how i got it ..so yay me!!

5.I saw love jones for the first time ....I love that movie


6.i just found out today I got a job at a fashion magazine ...so yay im clubbin in DC tonight !! ( well maybe not ) but this weekend i am

9 comments:

matt williams said...

good luck with the new job at the fashion mag.
What are you planing to do with the 5Gs?

kiki said...

pay my rent ,buy an iphone probably,visit my family down south,buy more shoes,go to wholefoods,and get my hair done

matt williams said...

They all sound good to me and I like that you made pay rent first. try trader joes before whole paycheck, better prices.

kiki said...

thanks:)....alot of people told me about trader joes I need to check it out

Eb the Celeb said...

girl if you lived in ny i would have thought you were describing my boy jonathon... you had him to a tee

Eb the Celeb said...

Wait wait wait wait wait


you just saw love jones for the first time...

well I'm happy for you... isn't it the best...

now you probably have to watch it

8,985,039 more times to catch up with me....lol... actually its probably more than that but that's what random number is what came to my head

n0days0ff said...

i think they meant to put that 5 stacks in my account instead.give it back.lol

kiki said...

eb...I just moved back from NY about a month ago so i probably do know him

and i have now saw love jones about 9 times since i posted it on here....and im still trying to figure out what nia long did to have him make her a omelet in the morning lol


n0dayoff....lol your going to have to fight me for it

Del said...

congrats!