Tuesday, October 14, 2008

the rundown

I know it's been forever and a day since i last posted but let me give you a little rundown

1. moved to Ohio

2.have a boyfriend he's really cute he looks like lorenz tate, sexy voice,his abs are sick,his car is ok not better than mine but it's getting there

3.im in school for marketing which is only a 2 year program yay!!!

4.got hit on from some college guys at osu (ohio state university)

5. I lost about 5 pounds but my ass still looks great (kicking boxing is the ish)

6. I saw the express and now have a crush on the guy in the movie ( dark guys are hot as hell) really i had a crush on him in finding forrester

7. the redskins are kickin ass

8. Im now bored as hell of ohio....and I still can't find one beauty supply store around here

9. i just thought i should keep going to 10 ....

10. Pharrell is hot :)

1 comment:

Samantha Smikle said...

congrats on life! :)
xo,
S.